Thursday, March 15, 2012

1. - How I found out about ADHD


  I always wondered if and what was different about me.   
Question

I remember asking a previous family doctor to help me 
find the cause of my problems.puzzled smiley, puzzled smiley, befog smiley, bewilder smileyHe prescribed an
  anxiety medication and an antidepressant.
Anti Depressants - Top drugs in the US.

I realized I had ADHD  Hyper.gif   during a Smiley MSN Emoticon doctor 073.gif 
pediatrician's evaluation of my son.
   Yes I know, Chicken Dance  it seems like all
Cub Scouts have ADHD.   cubscout cub scout scout neckerchief



  ADHD wasn't even considered when I was a child;
even though my family can point out
my ADHD symptoms.  
   My family doctor prescribed ADHD medication
during my first appointment. 

It's taken awhile to adjust my medications.

Some medications worked, some obviously didn't  





I will always remember one of the first statements
my doctor made after listening patiently,
hear smiley, hear smiley, hearing smiley, ears smiley
 "I see that you have a lot of problems, Mad  
        and you are not the
cause of them all."  Three Stooges Moe Larry Curly smiley smilie smileys smilies icon icons emoticon emoticons animated animation animations gif gifs
  Stress aggravates symptoms for many disorders.   


Think about the word "dis -order.": 
"diss" like in disrespectSmiley mockery 056.gif,  and
"order.Smiley king 033.gif"  

Society has unwritten rules of order    ,
and isn't very good at following the rules
themselves.   evil smiley, anim smiley, devil smiley, evil smiley, bad smiley





 nervous emoticon  ADHD became problematic for me
during   boyscout boyscout  Woodbadge training.
BikeCrash.gif I had recently fallen from my bicycle and
tore my rotator cuff   
  Pain is a huge stress aggravation.   headache smiley, pain smiley, ache smiley, headache smiley

  I didn't have surgery until after our
 first Woodbadge weekend. 
 


What's a Woodbadge Ticket - well that's dancing with another blog 


My second post  2. ADHD - is # 1 is available.


emoticon Antelopes SR 1019







No comments:

Post a Comment